K@N - Kill all noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official K@N clan site, feel free to take a look at the site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
[K@N]Chris
Read this before going on! I_vote_lcapRead this before going on! I_voting_barRead this before going on! I_vote_rcap 
[K@N]Reaper
Read this before going on! I_vote_lcapRead this before going on! I_voting_barRead this before going on! I_vote_rcap 
[K@N]Lucapi
[K@N]M!X3R
[K@N]lukeb40
MDC//Twisted
[K@N]Raiden
[K@N]RedDrifter
News/updates
Our servers
Deathmatch/freeroam:

Basemode:

Read this before going on!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[K@N]Chris
General (GEN)
[K@N]Chris

Read this before going on! Empty
PostSubject: Read this before going on!   Read this before going on! Icon_minitime5th April 2011, 9:05 am

If you have a problem with any of our rules, be sure to let us know about your opinion, because your opinion matters to us.

Code:

[b]Rule number:[/b]
[b]Your in game name:[/b]
[b]Why do you not like this rule:[/b]
[b]Is there any way that we could improve this rule:[/b]
Back to top Go down
https://killallnoobs.forumotion.com

Read this before going on!
Page 1 of 1