K@N - Kill all noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official K@N clan site, feel free to take a look at the site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
[K@N]Chris
K@N Member Rules I_vote_lcapK@N Member Rules I_voting_barK@N Member Rules I_vote_rcap 
[K@N]Reaper
K@N Member Rules I_vote_lcapK@N Member Rules I_voting_barK@N Member Rules I_vote_rcap 
[K@N]Lucapi
[K@N]M!X3R
[K@N]lukeb40
MDC//Twisted
[K@N]Raiden
[K@N]RedDrifter
News/updates
Our servers
Deathmatch/freeroam:

Basemode:

K@N Member Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[K@N]Chris
General (GEN)
[K@N]Chris

K@N Member Rules Empty
PostSubject: K@N Member Rules   K@N Member Rules Icon_minitime19th April 2011, 9:03 pm

Hello, welcome to the official K@N clan forum. We have a few MTA rules. We would appreciate if you follow these rules, failure to comply with these rules will result in a comsequence and possible short time ban from forum and the server.

Code:
1.  Try to follow other server rules.
2.  Try to avoid verbal abuse.
3.  Always listen to people in a higher rank than you
4.  Do not hack/cheat, or have an unfair advantage then other players.

We need to make sure our members are not breaking these rules, since we have had hackers in our clan, they have had the consequence handed to them.
Back to top Go down
https://killallnoobs.forumotion.com

K@N Member Rules
Page 1 of 1