K@N - Kill all noobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official K@N clan site, feel free to take a look at the site.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Top posters
[K@N]Chris
Updates are here! I_vote_lcapUpdates are here! I_voting_barUpdates are here! I_vote_rcap 
[K@N]Reaper
Updates are here! I_vote_lcapUpdates are here! I_voting_barUpdates are here! I_vote_rcap 
[K@N]Lucapi
[K@N]M!X3R
[K@N]lukeb40
MDC//Twisted
[K@N]Raiden
[K@N]RedDrifter
News/updates
Our servers
Deathmatch/freeroam:

Basemode:

Updates are here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[K@N]Chris
General (GEN)
[K@N]Chris

Updates are here! Empty
PostUpdates are here!

Updates are here!

1. We have added and finished the gang members page.
2. We have finished the gang members topic (Not all correct, missing 1 or more members, the need to sign up)
3. We have finished the rank page (Will be updated more)

Also we are not sure if you noticed our pictures disappeared not long ago, well we fixed that!

Today we have had 4 new members join us. Sorry but i have forgot one of their names.
Back to top Go down
https://killallnoobs.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Updates are here! :: Comments

No Comment.

Updates are here!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
K@N - Kill all noobs :: Updates-
Jump to: